For the chicken glaze
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- In a medium bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, honey, Dijon, garlic, oregano and basil; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- In a gallon size Ziploc bag or large bowl, combine balsamic vinegar mixture and chicken; marinate for at least 30 minutes to overnight, turning the bag occasionally. Drain the chicken from the marinade.
- Take chicken breasts out and cook in pan on stove top until cooked all the way through
- remove breasts and pour the rest of the glaze into the pan, stir and cook until thickens, drizzle over chicken and enjoy with roasted veggies