For this recipe you will use:
One Green Container
One Red Container
Makes 6 servings, 2 vegetable egg cups each.
12 large eggs
1 (10 oz) bag of finely chopped spinach
1 medium bell pepper
(optional: 2 green onions)
sea salt, black pepper, and onion to taste
1. Heat over to 375
2. Lightly coat 12 cup muffin pan with spray
3. Place eggs in large bowl; whisk to blend. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
4. Add spinach, bell pepper and onions; mix well.
5. Evenly pour egg mixture into the muffin cups.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, or until toothpick is inserted comes out clean
*You can add goat cheese, feta cheese, mozzarrella cheese, cheddar or Parmesan. Please add a BLUE container if you do!
Watermelon & Strawberries for another yummy refreshing snack