Here’s what you will need for four servings:
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 16 oz chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons garlic [4 cloves], chopped
- ½ tablespoon sea salt
- ½ tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- ½ grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 3 cups cooked gluten free penne pasta [quinoa and brown rice], cooked and drained
- ¾ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Mozzerella cheese to garnish
- Chopped basil to garnish
Heat the oil in a pan over high heat. Combine the chicken, garlic, salt, and pepper, cooking until chicken is browned.
Then, mix in the coconut milk, parmesan, and pesto, stirring until evenly combined.
Next, bring to a boil and cook until the sauce has reduced, about five to seven minutes.
Toss in the pasta and cherry tomatoes, stirring until evenly coated. Remove from heat. To serve, sprinkle parmesan cheese and basil on top!
[Got this AMAZING recipe on Facebook, and made it my own]