So yummy you guys!! I made this today for lunch, I was having a craving for pizza and I found this on Pinterest and I had all the ingredients so I decided to make it! It is so juicy and so good I want to make it everyday for a snack!!
1 whole zucchini
Basil (dried or whole)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Place aluminum foil on baking pan, cut zucchini in half the long way
3. “Butter” the inside of the zucchini with Coconut Oil, enough to cover it
4. Cut up small tomato and place slices on zucchini halves, cover with a tbsp of each of the cheeses
5. Cover with Basil and a pinch of Sea Salt